Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pubic Hair - Especially Formallated Cream

The BOARD!

E 'came for me - the BOARD.

with capital letters as it should be all that far away, mysterious, more .... seemingly unattainable.
as old age, Alzheimer's, Disability .... and naturl the MOOOOOOOOORTE!

most do not teach - and I think for the first time that teaching has been for over 35 years, my favorite activity, for better or for worse.
activity I shared with mothers, belonging to my beloved family, time spent with my husband or my son (and I've had one!)

50% of my life belonged to my teaching profession - 50% of my time, my thoughts, my affections, the incentive to continue to research, update, understand, transmit ..... .. check.

I was lucky enough to be able to love my job - for several reasons.

My temperament - active, positive, face outside of his own tormented eternally nostalgic Thurs and NTU.

The fortune of working for many years in a school district with students in the province, provincial and air .....
(yet I also liked when I was teaching in the Milan, the fog, immigrants, and the paranoia of sprawling urban industrial)

I'm starting to enjoy this was my new, much that I feared.
(the display just as the last door at the end of life)

I appreciate the pleasure of sleeping in the morning (venale!) - the pleasure of making those gestures that I like so much over time and the attention they deserve
(such as yoga, drawing, walking, watching the sea ................... and many, many others)


thank all the energy that young people - who I met, loved and hated in all my years of insgnamento - gave me.
I keep it close, I have the - and continuoo to love them, everyone - to follow, imitate .... envy (which is a nice feeling!)

prosssima to bet.

HELLO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment