Sunday, December 12, 2010

Why Am I Itchier After Scabies Treatment

Napoli Aurelio De Laurentiis and the revolution of football

Gaia Piccardi
( Corriere della Sera - December 11, 2010)

Six years, two consecutive promotions and three coaches later, the madness has become 'national disease. "The Naples absorbs me, I enjoy it, I agree. I no longer go to Los Angeles twice a month, I had to step up production of Italian films. To be loved, Naples was known .
Aurelio De Laurentiis, Luigi's son and nephew of Dino, just disappeared, watch football with blue eyes like the passion in the study overlooking Rome. One morning light illuminates the film posters, the 27th cinepanettoni ( A Guinness record! "), Christmas in South Africa, ready to take off, the third position to defend, tonight, from Genoa.
President, what has he got the football up here?
" During this time I made a journey on two tracks: apply my industrial culture of cinema to the flask and observe the environment. In 2004 I knew little. My concern was to understand. And create something that no longer existed, the Ssc Napoli. In three years we went in A, ahead of its time. There is much .
's not all.
" We created a nursery, observers connected with the world. Castelvolturno are planned in 10 other fields and a school for young talents to study, because it is said that all samples become .
Other Presidents are better or worse than they imagined?
" At first I looked around like a Martian. And I thought: here is all wrong. Calciopoli Confirmation it was. Then, with my colleagues, I struggled to pull the Serie A from Serie B and start a new league . Beretta is a man whom I respect a lot because it comes from Confindustria and companies, from '96, are Spa.
What is your ideal football?
"Less games: you must reduce the number of teams in A and begin on 1 October. We must train for good, without rushing to the market. A tournament like the NBA: No recedes, the latter are helped by the first . Platini wants the salary cap because the toy is slipping from his hands. Everything could be solved if they increased revenue .
The superstar in the team is not enough.
"If I take Brad Pitt pay him millions because his film will cash a lot. But where is it written that if I buy that player win the Champions League? The Series B and C, which alone do not make more, they should become a reservoir of young, up nineteen, to be provided in a Serie A reinforced and high level .
Interesting. How is the script?
"Abolition of Champions League and Europe. It is absurd that those who finish out of the Champions League in Europe. Then in Monaco beats Atletico Inter, but it degrades the credibility of such champions of Europe! Big mistake: the marketing Uefa has much to learn. "
Found the murderess, it serves the plot twist.
" addition to the national championships, one European championship for clubs from Italy, France, Germany, Spain and England. So you could create the conditions for charge up to € 8 billion. They play the first 8 with a timetable that does not smash players. And if they want the national, they pay. Too easy to have a boathouse for a friendly in Asia and return it pooped. Oh no! First, the authorities should pay at least € 100 thousand per game for the club and, most importantly, to ensure players from accidents which will adversely affect the investment company. Contracts should be reviewed: If Steve McQueen had been in one of my films would not be able to go for a run at Le Mans .
Young, nursery project. The model-Barcelona.
" I saw Barca-Real 5 -0. What a spectacle: 11 players who were flying and a technician, Guardiola, a strong personality .
What football means to produce in the city of garbage and Gomorrah?
" The rubbish and the Camorra of Naples is not a problem, are a problem in Italy, which is not mature enough to understand what is rich. The crime is endemic in our country. Lizzani made us a movie, Bandits in Milan, in the 60s. We have 50% of the world's artistic heritage and we are not able to exploit it. There is no more tickets to Disneyworld coming off of Pompeii! Enough with melina policy, we begin to make a policy against fancazzismo! .
Let's try.
" In Campania today there are over 10 thousand industries. I have asked for a commitment. Here is the proposal to go out on a limb: an inclusive society for all, put 1 million each. We leverage on the banks: the garbage problem we could solve all of us. A good example always creates a virtuous circle .
Cassano If that scene had done to her?
" I do not know of the situation. But I know Garrone, that person is polite. As for me, I am very surprised if Mazzarri asked me to buy it. "
And Balotelli.
" Eh, I like Mario. I thought she might marry well with the boldness of the youth of our team. I enjoyed as an approach, almost like a son. I would have entrusted to Mazzarri, he can do as a coach, father and brother. The exuberance of Gascon Balotelli me is nice. But it was done before the hero was. I reset, restarting from zero. But do not go after the most: those who come to Naples must want .
This Quagliarella started?
" With the arrival of Cavani would have been half in service. No one is indispensable. The fact that El Matador is top scorer with Eto'o seems to us right .
Every now and then she falls into the temptation of the coach.
" It happened, and it is said that he is right. With experience, you can even change your mind. At first I wanted a team of all Neapolitans, then I tacked on the winning tradition of the city: South America .
About . Tocca talking about Maradona.
" Diego, first, has a problem with the tax authorities. After resolving the problem, would welcome him with open arms. Certainly not on the bench, but could be organized matches abroad, the ambassador to Naples in the world of sports. We enjoy excellent relations: I've made a movie with Maradona, Fans . When he arrived on set he played ball all day and Abatantuono De Sica. "
Reja on second with Lazio, was perhaps given some hasty judgments?
" He was telling me with great humility that in 2009, perhaps he had not taken on the boys. We were friends. Edy was our Clint Eastwood. Before going to Lazio called me: Aurelio, who do you think? .
Inter The toy is broken?
" I do not think it is a temporary crisis. But my mentality would open a new course: investing in a young engineer, as did Berlusconi .
Who are the faces of football movies?
" I thought of a film with Totti and Del Piero. Francis is an extraordinary comic talent. Last year I wanted in cinepanettoni but I knew immediately that it was impossible to reconcile the timing .
The future of football.
"Stadiums new, smaller, with comfortable seats. Our 450 products merchandising: the children's bedroom signed Naples, the scooter under the brand pacifier that De Sica asked me to turn Capri. I want to wear the Napoli in China and India, I want to come between top 15 teams in the world, closing always active. "
Excuse the digression: Belén is a champion?
" is beautiful, spontaneous, professional. I will ask you to give the kick-off in a friendly, wearing shorts with the spot. I expect the St. Paul spent .

0 comments:

Post a Comment